The Maltix Progressive Web App Guide has a 5 minute and 20 minute read section depending on the amount of information you require.
This is the 5 minute read.
If you are a bit more detailed, technical or you just need to know to convince yourself or others, click the green button to see all:
With massive sea change in our COVID 19 dominated lives, customers have undoubtedly become the ones to have the final word when it comes to setting certain rules and expectations.
Nowadays, customer experience on a website or a mobile app is crucial for determining the great – or not so great – digital presence of a company or organisation.
Maltix has invested heavily into new APP technology that is revolutionary for improving your customer experience deploying the Maltix PWA.
Understanding this amazing new technology, and the benefits for your online and mobile phone business presence takes 5 mins to grasp and 20 minutes to understand technically.
Benefits of Maltix Progressive Web Apps SUMMARY 5 minutes.
- Easy to produce and market – because one progressive web app is enough for both desktop and mobile devices, production and time to market becomes much more easier for businesses that choose a PWA instead of a native mobile app.
- Lower development and maintenance costs – while a regular native app is typically associated with higher development costs, PWAs are significantly cheaper to develop and maintain. A single progressive web apps works for all app stores and operating systems!
- Better visibility and SEO – compared to native apps, PWAs are actually indexed by search engines – which means that you can optimise them to enhance your visibility on the Internet, and drive much more traffic.
- Look & feel of a native app – PWAs combine the look and feel of a native mobile app with the full functionality and efficiency of website performance.
- Offline mode – additionally, progressive web apps have the ability to fully operate even if there is no Internet connection. For users, this means that they can access their favourite app from anywhere, at anytime.
- Saving add space – in our Maltix PWA guide, we already mentioned that progressive web apps also save a lot of space. Compared to a regular native app, PWAs can be up to 90% lighter, an they do not take valuable space on your phone.
- Faster loading speed – with improved performance, faster loading speed, reduced server load and mobile-first indexing, it is no surprise that PWAs have higher engagement and conversions rates than their native counterpart.
There are many issues that most companies with a digital presence are facing.
Consumers expect an easy and interactive mobile experience, but are getting tired of downloading storage-hungry older native mobile applications.
It has to be fast and snappy otherwise the client will move on in an instant ( and you will never know !)
Good Search Engine Optimisation (also known as SEO) depends on a fast-loading and easily discoverable APP just like a website.
As a business, a body or a service you need a great performing portal for your products or services but you also need to keep costs low whilst providing timely updates via notifications and SMS.
This Maltix PWA guide, will show how progressive web apps are the right solution for all these issues.
PWAs are the future of the internet, taking the principles of website and application development and combining them into something infinitely more discoverable, easier to create and manage, and better for all-important SEO.
Progressive web apps take the web – which, let’s face it, wasn’t exactly designed with tiny, mobile screens in mind – and evolve it into a mobile-first and interactive, ease-of-use based, digital landscape.
Maltix has an all inclusive pricing policy for the majority of new App development.
Request your on-boarding document and if you need any help, click the website CHAT button or Whats app whilst on your phone.