Mr Benn, a man wearing a black suit and bowler hat, leaves his house at 52 Festive Road, London, and visits a fancy-dress costume shop where he is invited by the moustachioed, fez-wearing shopkeeper to try on a particular outfit.
He leaves the shop through a magic door at the back of the changing room and enters a world appropriate to his costume, where he has an adventure.
The magic door is waiting for you and your business, the journey is only limited by your imagination.
A cartoon character of 50 years ago has a modern affinity with the QR code invented over 30 years ago.
The magic door is a Dynamic QR code and takes your business on a magical journey through print and media.
Talk to a trained Maltix partner today and take the first step into re imagining your marketing journey.
Hold Mr Benn’s hand because this holistic marketing journey is fun and perfect for your customers phone.
Subscription QR is a paper based Tech solutionwith a focus on adopting QR in the Property market
Pick up your Smart phone ( People dont carry PC’s around with them !)
You can print this off and Scan with a Smartphone, hand it out to your colleagues, fax it !
You can also Scan off your PC , you can also use QR smart links, a bit like a short website link, but this is a Smartphone first document.
Created by Toyota in 1994, once the QR code is scanned it will then take you to a specific address.
It’s astonishing what a QR code can be connected to !
QR code uptake has increased exponentially with 70% of all Smartphone users expecting QR in their daily routine.
They know from experience that the QR code always leads to Smartphone friendly information.
The Smart QR industry specifically adopt smartphone friendly widgets and content.
For example, a smartphone enabled PDF, obvious isn’t it ?
Certain industries have embraced QR but the property industry remains way behind the curve and almost certainly vulnerable to early adopters.
Somehow the Estate Agent / Realtor industry harks back to the tradition of the appointment with an Agent and neglect the needs of the smartphone user.
Maybe there is an inherent lack of detail within the industry ?
Gone are the days where the detail can be discarded because the smartphone user has upended the sales cycle.
By the time your average Millennial make an appointment, their research is already done !
And woe betide the Agent / Realtor who fails in the detail on a property instruction or introduction, especially during the stress of a pandemic.
The other startling problem in the Property industry, is that there is usually a fundamental issue with the technology employed by Estate Agents and Realtors.
The typical technology would be infinitely more successful used in tandem with QR.
Millennials avoid websites like the plague, they are impossible to navigate at speed and load slowly in comparison to a PWA or QR code.
(The burger bar navigation on A Progressive Web APP is so simple on the smart phone )
The presumption that a database driven website, with glossy images created on a large PC connected to a high speed internet connection somehow works on the small Smartphone device with a satellite connection is a mistake.
It’s as if Agents and Realtors are held to ransom by their in house ‘tech experts’ who in turn have a deep self interest in staying on the payroll.
The future trends are all pointing in one direction andthats outsourced subscription cloud solutions.
Adopting QR in the Property Market.
1. How to Use A QR Code: always have a call to action.
2. Include The URL: Try to include the URL (web address) on the marketing material as not everybody will want to use the QR code e.g. if you are putting the code on a set of particulars then include the URL for the property on your website. This is so much easier using a QR URL like this https://archers-3bed/finchley
3. Help Test & Measure: With QR codes you can track how many people have scanned the code. Therefore allowing you to know how many people have scanned from a recent leaflet drop. This is how you test and measure marketing.
4. Where Should The Code Take The User To: Think twice about linking to your homepage.
Select a Subscription QR Company that provide a dedicated social media landing page or Property template for the individual property.
5. Size Matters: Only use high definition print QR codes that read within on second. Spend effort and thought on QR placement. Listen to the collective advice and best practice of an outsourced Expert.
6. Increase Website Traffic: QR code should face inwards and outwards on window displays, be at a scannable height and well illuminated with no sheen or plastic reflective covering. QR in the right position will be scanned day and night 24/7
7. QR Codes must link to Property Detail: ( Precise and standardised Property details )
This Property Detail template has the option of GEO locator. This example is switched ON.
Using outsourced Professional subscription QR and Agent or Realtor knows exactly where the QR was scanned.
This Template is great for Property of the Week open space large QR showcase
8. Where Should Your Agency Use QR Codes: on all particulars, window cards, lists, leaflet drops, business cards & brochures, hoardings, vehicles and For sale boards as the main feature, Place Agent V Card QR in the property window if possible.
9. Every property in every sector within the Agent/ Realtors portfolio should have a professional VIDEO and the secret to this is to source a templated property Video APP
10. Outsourced professionals monitor the the Code 24/7: They never assume the code always works and have automated procedures that flag any QR link problem
11. Why Subscription QR is so important. An outsourced cloud based service. Every QR within your subscription you own for the Subscription period.
Any QR code can be changed after print
Any QR can be redesigned with a different call to action or role at any time its all part of the 24 hour service.
Sell a property, no problem, we will change everything in readiness for the next property.
Spot a typo, it will be changed immediately.
12: Using QR to automate your clients requirements.
Allow clients to book viewings directly into your Agents calendars, connect particular Agents to particular properties.
Use you subscription QR for Smart V CARDS
You have my attention, lets discuss with an Expert
Progressive Web APP notification advocacy Online and QR based smart form submission Email, CHAT and TEXT QR based appointment booking Bespoke Smart Brochure interaction EXAMPLE Video interaction via Smart brochure and window QR
How can Estate Agents make the most of each touch point? Speed is critical.
The probability of reaching an online lead goes down the longer you wait with a follow-up email, call or chat reply.
The Millennials insist on absolute immediacy on their Smartphone and the killer is that whatever platform they touched, they expect you to have a record!
Your Smart Brochure, Smart form pages, Company email, telephone calls and texts, QR links, Chat room, and Progressive Web APP have to be joined into teams within a CRM
The rule for the Smartphone user now is a maximum of 10 minutes on any medium, or they drop you like a stone.
Get it right and Smartphone advocacy on social media goes through the roof.
Within the first 10 minutes of inquiry — 98% chance of reaching them
Contact 4 hours later — 95% chance of reaching them
Contact 8 hours later — 92% chance of reaching them
Contact 12 hours later –80% chance of reaching them
Contact 24 hours later — 60% chance of reaching them
Contact 48 hours later — 5% chance of reaching them
This is why it’s critical that sales people get immediate notifications about hot leads and that follow up is relevant and automated.
Depending on the stage of where the buyer is in the purchase cycle, personalisation is important.