by William Nicholls | Jun 2021 | Partner Programme |
Social media is ultra-competitive. AdWords and SEO take time, budget and are not suited to engaging senior business people.
You need an ARMY to advocate for you as CAPTAIN using LinkedIn.
Think about these numbers:
- Linked-In allows 400 invitations per account per month
- 100 of those invitations will be accepted
- If the message and target is right, 15 of those will show interest
- Depending on the price, you might close 1-3
1-3 deals a month doesn’t sound like much… until you scale it:
An army of 12 = 1200 Linked-In invitations per week = 12-36 deals per month:
An army of 120 = 120,000 Linked-In invitations per week = 120-360 deals per month:
- Where does this ARMY come from?
Anyone who is willing and able to use their own, personal Linked-In profile to reach potential business decision makers. They grow their personal network and introduce the promise of problem solving within a business. So the following people could join your Linked-In Maltix Army:
- Employees or work colleagues.
- Your existing network.
- Family looking to make extra money.
- We can introduce you to existing networks.
- How much time do they spend and how do they get paid?
They spend just two hours a week inviting and sending Linked-In messages to an audience specified by you. As the Captain of your group, you pay your army a commission per deal signed
- Who controls the message? The Maltix APP is pre-populated, just follow the procedure.
- The wording of the Linked-In invitation message
- The wording of the Linked-In acceptance message
- The wording of all follow-up messages
- The quality of the landing page
- The quality of the target audience advice ongoing.
- Who trains them?
Maltix provides a video and training manual. The software is simple and a low-level of IT literacy is required. The only requirement is a desktop computer and about an hour to work through the training.
- How is it measured?
We deploy software on each computer. The software contains the instructions for your army to execute on Linked-In. We can see how many Linked-In invitations they have sent out, how many accepted and then pass their good quality replies and responses to their Captain. This is called a HANDOVER.
- Who owns the resulting database?
Depending on privacy laws in your country, ownership of the (potentially massive) database and re-using that database in the future are discussed on a case by case basis. Suffice to say, Maltix can pull all data that your Army has collected from Linked-In into a central location.
- Who handles support?
Your army will receive basic training, just enough to execute instructions and answer simple FAQ’s. They will therefore provide first-tier support and refer all other questions and leads to their CAPTAIN.
- Do we spam people?
Absolutely not. In fact, we do not hard-sell your event on Linked-In. Instead, the Linked-In messages carefully nurture a prospect using high-quality content. For example, a short video or a captivating landing page.
Captains are recruited from within the Maltix Partner Programme.
Want to deploy an army to introduce you to your high level clients as a Maltix CAPTAIN ?