- Customers like Options: Some people would prefer to speak directly with a company representative while others find getting on the phone time consuming. Providing all the possible ways to contact you (i.e. phone number, address, email, and web form) allows your customers to choose the contact method they prefer and avoids frustrating customers when their preferred method is not available.
- Receive the type of information you need: Web forms are unique in that they give you the ability to control the type of information you collect from your customer. By providing specified fields and designating which of these fields is required, you ensure that your web visitors are giving you the information you need. When you simply provide an email address, your invite open ended communication with no direction. Different areas of your website or varying strategic newsletters collect different information for different recipients. Every assigned form page is managed directly inside the CRM and all data auto collected.
- Forms are Trackable: Professional form page management not only allow you to make changes that automatically update on the website or newsletter, but the reporting systems give invaluable information about the clients navigation prior to filling in the form
- Inquiry back-ups: all the data fields integrate into the CRM and newsletter to automatically update a clients details.
- Convenience is Key: Clickable email links automatically open your customers’ default email program, using professional form pages stop all the problems that may occur.
- Connect to third party apps in seconds like Zapier, Capsule CRM or Salesforce, Mailchimp or Stripe for online payments
Click here for a free DEMO, hit the Maltix chat button if you have any questions