Way to Connect with Customers
Increase Website Traffic
- Today, a connection is what the customers want with the brands and businesses they like. They can follow you on social media, but the link to them personally is a matter of being professional and personable.
- Why would customers want to receive commercial newsletter mail? When newsletters come with high content, subscribers stay connected and engaged. See your email newsletter as a means for providing exceptional value via exciting content. People buy because they’re loyal to you and trust you.
- If you want to drive more people to your website, you can’t expect that it will happen organically. You need to work actively to attract visitors, and your email newsletter can help. You need to invite them, encourage and incentivise their presence if you want customers to come to your site, browse through content, and make a purchase. Make sure that you target the right audience and include a strong call-to-action.
Grow Your Social Media Community
- With email newsletters, you can drive your material sales. It’s simple because email marketing is beneficial when it comes to selling. When a consumer views your email newsletter, you have the opportunity to offer a product, explain its benefits, and connect to them. People are impulsive, so by providing incentives such as a special promotion or coupon.
- Emails that contain social sharing buttons have a much higher click-through rate when compared to those that don’t. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, are essential to your overall growth and marketing strategies. However, growing those channels can require more time and work. Email newsletters can help you build your online community – engage them through their inbox and guide them to your social media channels. There, you have more reach and will start generating more activity.
- There are two ways to utilise email newsletters – send your own with advertising and information, or buy ad space in an established newsletter. With an established newsletter, you can take advantage of their established customer base and reputation, which helps you target your audience and is cost-effective. If your business is not that well known, this can be especially useful for you.